The Activity committee member Sara will show you how to have a good time in Karlstad and in Sweden during your stay here- follow the blog to get the latest updates on future events in Karlstad!

torsdag 9 september 2010

Premiere!

Hi, and welcome!
After lots of arguing and complaining, my computer and I are finally friends. The blog seems to be designed ok for someone who hasn't done this before and that's good enough for me. It's the content that counts, right? ;)

Tomorrow I will start blogging about future activities. There was an ISAK board meeting yesterday, and we discussed future ISAK activities. It's going to be a
great ISAK autumn with plenty of fun activities, trust me! 

Meanwhile, check out the awesome links to the right. Or go talk to a neighbour, practise lining up in a queue (Swedish people ALWAYS queue) or learn a foreign language (may I suggest Swedish?). 

Also, feel free to give me a tip if you are up to something fun and wants to invite people, or if you have found the perfect kanelbulle (cinnamon roll) or know something else that other exchange students should know.
 
If you want to contact me, please write an e-mail to activity@isak-kau.se. Or tap on my shoulder in the university hallways, I'm most often very friendly.
/Sara

2 kommentarer:

  1. Are you interested in Virtual Reality? Do you want to meet people who are interested in design, tech, VR, AR?
    The you should come to The Great Journey at Karlstad Innovation Park.
    Meet up every Thursday 17-19

    So come over and hang out with Karlstad's VR community.
    #designthinking #thegreatjourney #virtualreality

    SvaraRadera